> Inspired Country Living: Farmhouse Styled Living Room

SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 21, 2018

Farmhouse Styled Living Room

Happy Friday! I have a confession, I have a terrible online shopping habit. Although while I am on maternity leave I have gotten a lot better at not actually buying too much, but I still look online and add all the things I would love to have in my virtual shopping carts. Also we are in the brainstorming stage of deciding if we should add an addition on to our house or potentially move in the next couple years. So now I am constantly dreaming and thinking about all the renovations and new decor I could have in the near future. While shopping this week I discovered Bed Bath and Beyond's new Farmhouse Furniture Collection and I have to say it looks pretty nice! I rounded up some pieces here that all had 4-5 star reviews and looked great to incorporate into a farmhouse inspired living room.




Modway Lilja Vintage Flat-Weave Area Rug
JONATHAN Y Kennedy 30.5" Resin Table Lamp in Brown Faux Wood

I loved this vintage inspired rug. Its affordable but looks expensive, along with thus faux wood lamp. This lamp in perfect to bring some texture and farmhouse style to your living room. I love the neutral but natural looking wood along with the crispness of the white lamp shade makes it perfect to match with a variety of colour schemes.
Klaussner® Drew 2-Piece Sectional Sofa With Left Chaise in Microsuede

36" Shiplap Wall Clock
Personalized Farmhouse Floral Throw Pillow













 This microsuede sofa just looks comfy! Perfect for curling up and watching a movie with the family. It is stain resistant and comes in multiple colours, including a cream colour, which I wish we could have in our home- but having young children and white everywhere in the house isn't always the easiest. 

I do love to incorporate white accents as much as possible though! I am always drawn to neutral and clean whites,greys and beige. This white shiplap clock is cute and affordable, and this personalized throw pillow is perfect to add your own custom touch to your space.
Pulaski Juliet 3-Drawer Console Table in Ivory Juliet


Ronyn Windmill 36-Inch Round Metal Wall Art

Every farmhouse inspired home needs a little touch of galvanized decor. This windmill is affordably priced but same style as the lovely but expensive antique pieces. This chippy vintage inspired console table is giving me all the farmhouse feels as well. Affordable, functional, and pretty to add some texture and vintage feel to your room.
Bell'O® Cottonwood Two-Toned TV Stand

Verona Home Hartlage Cocktail Table

These wood furniture pieces are also available in multiple wood colours. I love the black metal accents on the legs of the coffee table and the barn door hinges of the tv stand. 

Hope you like some of these farmhouse inspired finds!

                                                                                                              

Post a Comment