> Inspired Country Living: Mug Rack Decor

SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Mug Rack Decor


Okay, I'll admit it. I have a small (ridiculous) obsession with coffee mugs. But I love coffee and cute mugs that can also be used as decor, I just can't resist. I kept seeing pinterest and instagram decor posts with beautifully styled coffee mug racks and I really wanted an area in our kitchen I could style with neutral or seasonal decor. I loved the style of the magnolia wall mug rack, but not the hundred dollar price tags plus the hundred+ $ for shipping from the states was crazy! 
So after a little research I found the perfect solution from the perfect source, Amazon!

I have received lots of questions about this display so I thought I would just make a post for everyone to get the info in one spot. This mug rack was affordable, good quality, and shipped quickly! It is smaller then the Magnolia "Cups for Days" Rack but it works just as well for the space in our home.


AMAZON 5 TIER RACK
Magnolia Cups for Days


Amazon -Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 18 W X 26.25 H 

Magnolia-Dimensions: 19 1/2" W x 39" H








So whether you collect Rae Dunn or just want to clean up some cupboard space and have a bit more fun with your coffee bar, this wall mounted mug rack is a simple and pretty decor piece for any home.

Mugs, Signs and extra decor from Homesense and Micheals
Inspiration Sources: Pinterest


Post a Comment