> Inspired Country Living: Beauty Favourites

SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Beauty Favourites




Hi Friends!
 I wanted to share with you today some of my favourite beauty products that I actually use and love! I am totally guilty of having a vanity FULL of products I've picked up every time I go to Walmart, in hopes that a miracle will happen. But even though some Walmart/drug store products are good, I am learning that sometimes quality vs quantity is really worth while. I have been trying to find products that are safe, good quality and ACTUALLY work, so that I can feel good about myself, even if I am one tired Momma. These products save me time, effort, and money since they do their job well and I know that they work. I am no longer hunting and buying different options every time at the grocery store. As life becomes busier and our priorities change, its important to remember to still take care of yourself.

I hope some of these recommendations are helpful :)
The BEST Dry Shampoo
Volume Blast- Works Amazing
Foundation, I have been using this for +5 years!
Hair Spray
Self Tanner
 
Deodorant
CC Cream
In Shower Tanner
IT Mascara
Dior Lip Sugar
My FAV mascara
Undereye Concealer
NYX Buttergloss
Sold at House of Attitudes Cobourg
Contour Kit
Face Set
Micro-Dermabraison
Nude by Nature Contour
Olay Whip
https://go.magik.ly/ml/ig1g/

Post a Comment