> Inspired Country Living: Valentines Entryway Decor

SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Valentines Entryway Decor



This month is all about LOVE!


And one thing I love to do is decorate. Today I officially started to pack away all the winter decor and bring out some of my more neutral spring decor and a few valentines day items!

Our entryway is one area that I particularly like to decorate for the season. Its a fun little corner that my son can't get to, making it one of the last areas of the house I can put decorations now without having them destroyed in minutes lol.



I desperately want to repaint our whole house, but with renovations hopefully starting this spring, I am trying to be patient. The wall colours are seeming more green/beige to me more and more, when I want them to be grey! I can't wait to get started on renovations and hoping to paint the whole main floor in Edgecomb grey by Benjamin Moore.



My favourite piece in our entryway/mudroom/laundry room is this old toy hutch. My grandfather built it for me when I was a baby, and now we have it to store our sons items in. I repainted the faded pine wood, white white chalk paint to give it a refresh. Now this family keepsake is out on display and used daily to store my son's outdoor clothes. It is very near and dear to my heart. 


I moved this love pillow that is usually in my sons nursery out to the entryway to be in the valentines spirit. The pillow and the small wood sign are both made by a local sign maker @churchhousestudio . I have linked similar items I found and you can shop through my posts or through my LiketoKnowit Page :)




Our house isn't very big. So a lot of spaces are multipurpose. But I have big plans and we are hoping to get started on our addition this spring. So check back for more home decor and diy ideas!

XO,

Jenn


Post a Comment